This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for The Show Pony Boutique, LLC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- What control you have over your data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
By submitting your information, you give consent for the gathering and processing of your data.
We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, or to accept a donation from you as applicable. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. make a purchase.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the Contact form on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
The Show Pony Boutique, LLC uses secure third-party software to conduct monetary transfers. These include Square and Paypal. Depending upon your method of payment, these companies will receive your information for purposes of conducting the transfer.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.